Margaret is an Articling Student at Boudreau Law. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law in June 2020. During her time at law school, Margaret was involved with Pro Bono Students Canada in researching school suspensions and the rights of children to attend school with a particular focus on children from vulnerable populations and those living with disabilities or behavioural difficulties. She also volunteered at the Legal Help Centre, a non-profit organization that operates free legal clinics for disadvantaged members of the community. Margaret also competed in the Robson Hall Negotiation Competition in 2019.
Prior to attending Law School, Margaret obtained a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Winnipeg in 2016, majoring in English.
Margaret plays hockey in the Winnipeg Women’s Hockey League as well as the Winnipeg Law Hockey League. She also plays for and manages her women’s soccer team in the Winnipeg Women’s Soccer League and plays on a coed soccer team.
Education and Academic Distinctions
• Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2020
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Winnipeg, 2016
• Dean’s Honour List, University of Winnipeg, Faculty of Arts, 2014, 2015, and 2016
• English Department Scholarship for outstanding record in English, University of Winnipeg, 2015
• Academic Proficiency Scholarship, University of Winnipeg, 2014 and 2015
• Special Entrance Scholarship, University of Winnipeg, 2012
• Hockey Manitoba Scholarship, 2012
• Governor General’s Award, St. Paul’s Collegiate, 2012
Our seasoned team of lawyers would love to assist you in Winnipeg! If you need counsel concerning Indigenous law, labour and employment law, personal injury, real estate, wills and estates, or any other legal matters, our law firm can help—contact us today!
J.R. Norman Boudreau B.ED., LL.B.
Norman practices mainly in the areas of Civil Litigation and Aboriginal Law.
Jordan’s primary areas of practice are family law, estate litigation and residential and business real estate transactions.
Lesley Tough was called to the Manitoba Bar in 1988. She practices in the area of Disability Insurance Claims...
Scott C. Entz
Scott received his Call to the Bar of Manitoba in 2013. Some of Scott’s areas of interest include family law, civil..
Shawn practices primarily in corporate and business law, commercial real estate law...
John is an associate with Boudreau Law. John is interested in the areas of civil litigation..