Scott C. Entz
Scott Entz is an associate with Boudreau Law. Scott received his Call to the Bar of Manitoba in 2013. Shortly after his Call, Scott travelled to many different countries around the world and experienced a variety of different cultures and legal systems along the way. This experience has given Scott excellent comparative perspective to the legal structure and laws of Canada.
Some of Scott’s areas of interest include family law, civil litigation, Aboriginal law, criminal law, and real estate.
Scott was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Scott attended Glenlawn Collegiate before pursuing his post secondary education at the University of Manitoba. Scott achieved his Bachelor of Arts degree with Distinction in 2009. Scott’s undergraduate studies were in the areas of sociology, psychology and economics. After his undergraduate degree, Scott obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Robson Hall, Faculty of Law, at the University of Manitoba in 2012.
Robson Hall, Faculty of Law
Juris Doctor Degree (2009-2012)
• University of Manitoba
Bachelor of Arts with Distinction Degree (2006-2009)
• Received Call to the Bar of Manitoba from the Law Society of Manitoba, 2013
• Completed the Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education Program, 2013
• Graduated Juris Doctor, 2012
• Graduated Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, 2009
• Dean’s Honour List, University of Manitoba, 2007, 2008 & 2009
• Guertin Centennial Entrance Scholarship, University of Manitoba, 2006 (based on high academic performance)
• Graduation Committee Scholarship, Glenlawn Collegiate, 2006 (based on academic achievement, participation in Student Council, and school voluntarism)
• Family Law
• Civil Litigation
• Aboriginal Law
• Real Estate
• Criminal Law
• Member, Manitoba Bar Association
• Member, Canadian Bar Association
• Member, The Law Society of Manitoba
Our seasoned team of lawyers would love to assist you in Winnipeg! If you need counsel concerning Indigenous law, labour and employment law, personal injury, real estate, wills and estates, or any other legal matters, our law firm can help—contact us today!
J.R. Norman Boudreau B.ED., LL.B.
Norman practices mainly in the areas of Civil Litigation and Aboriginal Law.
Jordan’s primary areas of practice are family law, estate litigation and residential and business real estate transactions.
Lesley Tough was called to the Manitoba Bar in 1988. She practices in the area of Disability Insurance Claims...
Scott C. Entz
Scott received his Call to the Bar of Manitoba in 2013. Some of Scott’s areas of interest include family law, civil..
John obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law in 2019.
Paul is an associate lawyer at Boudreau Law.
Kylie is fluent in English and Chinese.