Shawn spent many years as in-house legal counsel for two successful screen-based media production companies, handling a wide range of business and legal matters. He also has spent a number of years in private practice. He is mainly focused on corporate and business law, commercial real estate law, employment law, and entertainment law.
• York University (Toronto), B.A. (Honours), Dean’s Honour Roll, 1993
• University of British Columbia, LL.B, 1997
Call to Bar
• British Columbia, 1998
• Saskatchewan, 2001
• Manitoba, 2016
• Past Board Member, On Screen Manitoba
• Past Board Member, Canadian Media Producers Association
• Past Board Member, Saskatchewan Media Production Industry Association
Volunteer Activities & Interests
• Assistant Hockey Coach, South Winnipeg Hockey Association
Our seasoned team of lawyers would love to assist you in Winnipeg! If you need counsel concerning Indigenous law, labour and employment law, personal injury, real estate, wills and estates, or any other legal matters, our law firm can help—contact us today!
J.R. Norman Boudreau B.ED., LL.B.
Norman practices mainly in the areas of Civil Litigation and Aboriginal Law.
Jordan’s primary areas of practice are family law, estate litigation and residential and business real estate transactions.
Lesley Tough was called to the Manitoba Bar in 1988. She practices in the area of Disability Insurance Claims...
Scott C. Entz
Scott received his Call to the Bar of Manitoba in 2013. Some of Scott’s areas of interest include family law, civil..